Sunday, February 12, 2012

Bun in the Oven

For those of you who clicked on this post thinking that a) I'm pregnant or b) I put Hay Hay in the oven--NO NO NO!

This past Saturday I went to my lovely friend Lorraine's baby shower. Now part of me is in total denial that my friends and I are of the appropriate age to be having babies and I feel as though I'm watching my own non-white trash version of MTV's '16 and Pregnant', but nonetheless, I am very excited to soon have more miniature playmates. And pick out teeny tiny baby fashions. 

As I am basically a Calvin Klein for wee babes, I expertly designed this at the shower:


My dear friend Maura, who designs for the house of baby Chanel, crafted this:


So now that the baby has some beautifully designed pieces, let's get that bun out of the oven!

1 comment:

  1. The bunny-luv onesie is ADORABLE.... Hands-down the winner. Michelle, you design for the House of a-DIOR-able.

    I concur with the general baby denial factor you describe. I am hoping that my mental age, being 10 years behind my cohort's, means that I'll be a fun geezer in a few more years. Maybe we can craft cutie-garments for pups? (Or a giant bunneh!!) But in the meantime, the onesies are so darn cute!!

    ReplyDelete