Friday, April 20, 2012

They misunderestimated me: George W. Bush and I have the same IQ




So after taking a peek at an article today on celebrity IQs, (I had to confirm that I'm smarter than OJ Simpson) I discovered that George W. Bush and I share an IQ of 125. AMAZING. While G Dubbya and I do not share the same political views, I always thought he'd be a hoot to go share a few beers with, maybe play a game of darts or two, devise ways to balance the budget on a cocktail napkin, etc. Here is a listing of the top 10 Bushisms:

http://politicalhumor.about.com/cs/georgewbush/a/top10bushisms.htm

We fall a few brainy points above JFK and Britney Spears (also smarter than OJ Simpson) but well below Reggie Jackson and Shakira. This basically means folks, that I totally have the smarts to run for President OR be a gyrating pop-singer. The world is my oyster. Who knows what's next, Kim Kardashian for mayor?

1 comment:

  1. David Brooks said that Bush's IQ was "60 points higher" in private than when he was on-the-record in the public eye. So--the Bush whose "strategery" we know and laugh at we might put at more of a 65-point level?
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/reliable-source/post/quoted-david-brooks-on-george-w-bush/2012/04/18/gIQANwM7QT_blog.html

    But you should run for president, definitely. I'll vote as many times as it takes.

    ReplyDelete